Sunday, September 5, 2010

Update

Hello everyone.  I have finally added a few photos on the blog site.  For those of you wondering, Threasa and her brother-in-law made it to Anchorage Friday, Sept. 3rd in the afternoon.  They came to the airport that night and picked me up as I arrived from my first trip into the bush.

My week was AWESOME!  I spent the week in Klawock, Alaska, which is Southeast of Anchorage.  It took us all day traveling (flying) to get there.  They have a combined K-12 school with 139 students.  We stayed in a fishing lodge that was very nice.  While there we saw a HUGE black bear and a couple of eagles.  Unfortunately I did not have my camera with me either time.

Today, Sunday, we went to the Alaska State Fair where we saw pumpkins that weighed more than 1,000 pounds and cabbages that weigher in excess of 90 pounds.  I am going to post a couple of pictures.

I do have an Alaska telephone number so if you would like it call me on my cell phone and I will give it to you.  Until next time.....

HAPPY LABOR DAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment