Sunday, August 22, 2010

NO PICTURES :-(

Unfortunately my laptop does not take the XD card in my camera.  I DO have lots of pictures to put on and promise to do it soon.  I do not have a car, so it makes it difficult to get to a store.  BUT.....that's settled as of tomorrow night at 5:00 pm.  I have rented a car for the week so I can get around.  My car will not be here for another 2 weeks at least!

So, I have more news as well!  I found a place to live.  It is a 3 bedroom/2 bath townhouse; gas fireplace (YEAH), washer/dryer (YEAH) hardwood floors, etc.  It overlooks the mountains as well.  I am going to sign papers tomorrow night after work.  Then I will begin to clean it!!!  Not that it's dirty but I want to clean it my way.

I have already booked a flight back to Naples for Christmas.  Coming in on 12/18 and leaving on 01/06.  Hope to see you then.

Have a GREAT week everyone and as soon as I have the adapter for the computer, I will put all of the pictures on.

3 comments:

  1. yeah I am looking forward to pics too.....LOL...I am glad it is going well!!
    I will be in San Francisco this weekend when Threasa is in Soddy...*sigh*...
    but hey the good news is it is on hubby's software deal...
    I have told him I will fly up to see yawl...it is actually a place I want to visit, just wouldn't want to live there..*grin*...LOL...you know me, I have to joke with ya...I would like to come soon, just now sure hubby's trips will allow it...but you can forget us coming in the winter....LOL...so if not soon, then spring...I am sure it is beautiful there...I am so happy you are liking it, I know T will...

    ok take care, stay safe...and write more...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope week 2 of school went well. Alex is all moved in and playing college man! Talked to T on Tuesday. Miss you guys!! Waiting for pictures!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have lots of pictures but need n adapter for my computer. I told Threasa she will need to get it when she gets here. She left today and is spending the night in Omaha. They should be in Canada tomorrow. Glad Alex is all moved in. How is school? Make it through your first week okay? I am leaving Tuesday for Klawock, Alaska. It is a tribal village. It will take all day to get there. It is down on Prince edward Island. I am going to take lots of pictures. Say hello to Steve. We are getting a phone so when it is hooked up I will give you the number.

    ReplyDelete