Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sorry for no Posting

Hi everyone!  Well I have made it almost two weeks and am not ready to come home yet!!  Sorry for not posting this week...crazy busy!  I have been working and trying to get all of the utilities turn on as well as shop for furniture and set[up delivery of the same.  I never knew it could be so exhausting.  In addition I am trying to clean the place to my specifications.  I am still not done with that.  Hopefully tomorrow I will finish.  I do have living room furniture and bedroom furniture though.  YEAH!  I ma staying with my cousin until next weekend though.  The reason......I am taking my first trip into the bush.  I leave Tuesday morning and come back Friday night.  I m going to Klawock, Alaska which is south of Anchorage.  I am going in by float plane, a first!  I am very excited, I already have my bags packed.

For those of you tracking Threasa, she left Thursday from Naples.  She drove to TN to pick up her brother in law who is making the trip with her.  They left at 7:20 this morning and as of 9:30 tonight they had stopped in Omaha, Nebraska.  They will cross the border into Canada tomorrow.

Hope everyone is well.  Pictures should be up in about a week. I will have LOTS and Threasa may have some as well.  I will try to write from Klawock but don't know if I can get a signal out.  Good night!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment